The written materials for the Convention will be offered in electronic format (online and on CD-ROM). All registered participants will be able to access the written materials for the Convention before, during, and after the program. This format allows you access to the latest information, whether you are in the office or traveling. It also enables you to review the written materials prior to the Convention in order to maximize your learning experience.
- Prior to the Convention, registered participants will receive an email announcing when the Convention materials will be available for download. You may print them out in advance at your convenience. The Convention materials will be posted on-line by 5:00 p.m. Pacific on Monday, June 4, 2012. The email announcement will refer you to a link to a secure area on NELA's website to download the written materials
- On-site, at registration you will receive the Convention Manual on CD-ROM, which will contain the written materials submitted for all of the Convention's sessions. Insert the Convention Manual on CD-ROM into your laptop to follow along in the Convention's sessions, or visit the hotel's business center to print them on-site (at your own expense).
- After the Convention, written materials (including any late submissions) will be available to registered participants online for a limited time. This way you can continue to access the Convention's written materials after you get back to your office.
Please note that hard copies of the Convention's written materials will not be provided on-site, so be sure to bring your printed copies if you wish to use them for taking notes. Power strips will be available in all plenary Convention sessions for laptop computers. Convention participants are encouraged to bring their laptops with their downloaded Convention materials and to access the Convention Manual on CD-ROM (to be provided on-site).
Questions? Check out the "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQs) about NELA's eco-friendly CLE Programs.
Convention Brochure | Registration Form | Online Registration | Scholarship Application
Annual Convention Manual & Audio Recordings
- The Convention Manual on CD-ROM is available for separate purchase for $75 per copy for NELA members, and $175 for non-members. To order, complete the on-line registration process.
- Hungry Mind Recordings will professionally record the Convention's plenary and concurrent sessions. Individual audio CDs will be available for purchase at the Convention.
- Audio recordings and accompanying written materials of all plenary and concurrent sessions will be available for sale on SeminarWeb after the Convention.
Production of the Annual Convention Manual on CD-ROM is generously sponsored by LexisNexis Publishing.